||Motorists Mutual (Kentucky Division of State Risk)
||$250 (Comprehensive & Collision “Full” Coverage provided only for owned or leased, licensed vehicles of 7 years of age or earlier) (Vehicles over 7 years of age are covered “Liability-Only”)
||Provide the University with Fleet and Rental Car coverage to cover vehicles on EKU-Approved-Business Travel.
What to do in case of an accident in an EKU Fleet or Rented vehicle?
- Stop. Pull off the Roadway. Turn on the Emergency Lights.
- Contact Emergency Authorities immediately (#911)
- Administer 1st Aid (if needed and if trained to do so)
- Open & Use the “What-To-Do” Packet in the Glove Compartment
- Call the EKU Office of Risk Management (#859-622-5523)
|How to File a Claim?
||Call Connie Howe (University Claims Specialist) @ 859-622-5523 immediately following the accident (within 48 hours) to start the claim process with Kentucky State Risk Management.